Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Witch's Broom Candy and Halloween Treats!

For the last 2 weeks the DRS Designs DT has been featuring all of the different ways of giving Halloween Treats. Today is the final day in this series and it's my day to show you what I've made!



The projects I've made include this cute Witch's Broom and I also altered the wrapper of a KING SIZE Hersey's Candy Bar!



I don't have the current SU! catalog, but it was my understanding that this Witch's Broom project was featured there. I found a tutorial on Traci's Blog and thought it was the coolest way to give a Halloween Treat and what could be more perfect for my DRS Designs project!







Here's proof, there really is candy in my Witch's Broom!





I used stamps from DRS Designs to create this cute tag to decorate my broom. I paper pieced everything from the image with different colored cardstock.



























Stamps: DRS Designs- Peculiar Pumpkin Patch, Witching you a Happy Halloween Greeting, Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored cardstock by Paper Reflections
Accessories: Tree branch from outside in my backyard, Brown Paper Lunch Bags-brand unknown, Ribbon by Bobbie M. Designs, Eyelet by Joann's Scrap Essentials, Golden Rod Stickles



The second project I made was a new wrapper for this HUGE Hersey's candy bar!

You have to admit, a new wrapper really makes this bar of chocolate look very festive! A little glitter is always a nice touch!



Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored cardstock by Paper Reflections
Accessories: Hersey's King Size Candy Bar, Orange and White Stickles, Bic Markers.

If you missed any of the other DT Candy Projects, make sure to check out the DRS Designs Blog.
My Fun Filled Friday Scallop Challenge project will be posted a little later today. Stay tuned...
and have a wonderful Weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin