Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sketch Wednesday #16


It's Card Sketch Wednesday!


Here's this weeks sketch:



Can't wait to see what you do with it. I'll post my card later today, I'm off to work on it now!

Here are the deets on my weekly Sketch Challenge. Participation = Chance for blog candy!

Card Sketch Wednesday Details:
The details are pretty simple--make a card of any theme you choose utilizing the card sketch posted on my blog and then reply with a comment posting a link to your blog or online gallery so that everyone can view how you utilized the sketch. You have all month to complete each challenge. So there is no confusion, a "month" runs from the first day of the month through the last day of the month--example Oct. 1st-Oct. 31th.

Bonus Opportunity for Participating in Sketch Wednesday Challenges:
Each month, I will assign a number in order from all of the comments/links posted from all qualifying participant weekly sketch challenge cards and draw one lucky winner for a package of blog candy from me! All of the blog candy goodies that I will offer will be craft/card making related--embellishments, ink pads, images, stamps, ribbon, punches etc.

Happy Wednesday!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin