Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, October 5, 2008

For the Love of Scallops!

It's Sunday!
Time to announce the Fun Filled Friday theme of the week....Kimmy has challenged us to use scallops in our card making this week. They can be created however you want--Nesties, Marvy Uchida punches, Corner Rounders, etc, but your card must contain scallops.
Sorry, you'll have to wait until Friday to see my finished card. Make sure to leave me a link to your project if you choose to participate. (Kimmy will enter you for blog candy if you do!)
Can't wait to see all your scallop creations!
Hope your having a great weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer
PS: Stay tuned for later this evening when I post a spooky Jack-O-Lantern card. I'm going to need your help to identify the stamp I used on this card. More info coming soon! :-)

2 comments:

Ethel Amutan said...

Scallops are addicting and so very versatile! Sometimes ALL of my projects seem to have scallops in them that I have to make myself stop and not use them after a while. Jennifer, I've tagged you on my blog. I hope you have time to check it out!

Vicki Hook said...

Here's a card I just posted with scallops:
http://angelstamper2.blogspot.com/2008/10/scalloped-turkey.html

Great timing! (I know it doesn't count since I just won some blog candy from you, but wanted to link it anyway.) :D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin