Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Fall!

Kimmy's blog inspired me today to get my butt movin'! Sounds like she will be hosting several challenges on her blog. The one she posted today was to create a Fall project.




I've gotten lazy over the last week or so...I usually am coloring images like crazy, so I have them handy when I have time to sit & make a card from start to finish. Well, my colored image stash is empty! However, the image you see here on this card was hidden on my craft table and I just found it last night. Reading Kimmy's Fall challenge post was just what I need to sit down & create this morning. My goal for this afternoon is to get back into my image coloring mode. (I already have over 100 images stamped...now they just need a little color!)



This image was colored with markers several weeks ago when Kimmy and I got together for a craft night. I colored this toward the later end of our session (1am!) and couldn't get my mojo together to create a card with it--until now!


This card doesn't necessarily use your traditional Fall colors, but I like the layout. Kimmy let me have this patterned paper. (Thanks, Kimmy!) Not sure if you can tell, but the ribbon is actually brown felt! Perfect for a warm and cozy Fall-feel!




Stamps: Image by Great Impressions, Sentiment by Amuse
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Warm Red
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Bazzill cardstock, Colored Cardstock by Paper Reflections; Pattern Paper by DCWV
Accessories: Brads by Making Memories, Felt Ribbon byRaffit.com, SU! Photo Corner Punch



Happy Monday! (Sigh!)


Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Traci G said...

This is so pretty. I have loved all of your fall cards so far, and this one is no exception.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin