Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Autumn ATC



I made this ATC a while ago to experiment with different color inks and forgot that I had made it. It was lost in the mess on my craft table. Sound familiar? I'm sure many of you can relate! LOL!




I created this design on smooth white cardstock, and matted it with metallic copper Bazzill cardstock. The Zig Zag image and sentiment are heat embossed with copper embossing powder. The leaves behind the sentiment are stamped-off.


Stamps: DRS Designs- Zig Zag Card Edger, Small Silhouette Leaf, The Beauty of Autumn Sentiment
Ink: Rubber Stampede Embossing Ink, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Olive Pastel, Tangerine, Chestnut, Yellow Ochre
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Bazzill Cardstock
Accessories: Copper Embossing powder-unknown, chalk by Inkadinkado



Sorry for the quick post today, but rest-assured, tomorrow I'll have 2 posts to share with you! Don't forget tomorrow's Fun Filled Friday Challenge was to create a card with Scallops. Did you get a chance to do it?



Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! This sure is a beauty!! :) Love the embossing with the zig zag!! TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin