Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rubbernecker Birthday!

This weeks Rubbernecker challenge was to create a birthday card in honor of Sherry, the Rubbernecker DT Coordinator. Last night I had a stamping craft night with a few friends and was able to create this card. I love how it turned out!


I think this little guy is just too cute.
I love the yellow, green and blue colors together too!




Stamps: Rubbernecker- Frog on Present
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink-Yellow Ochre
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored cardstock by The Paper Company, Pattern Paper-DCWV Glitter Stack
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Ribbon by K & Company, Swirl Clip by Creative Impressions, Brads by Making Memories


For all you DRS Designs Fans, there's a new release planned for this week! Stay tuned for some sneak peeks!

Hope you're having a great weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

wendyp said...

That frog is just too cute! Awesome card!

Sherry Cheever said...

FABULOUS! I never grow tired of seeing those frogs . . . I guess some day I should pick some up from the booth.

Anonymous said...

What a fabulously FUN birthday card! I love these colors ... ad of course the frog! Woooohooooooooooo!
~Bev

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin