Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Fun Filled Friday Sketch Challenge

This past Sunday, I challenged Kimmy to use this sketch for our Fun Filled Friday Challenge this week. This sketch was drawn by Kerry, a member of the Stamp Shack.

Finally, I finished my challenge card this morning. Time is really slipping away from me this week. My regular job is really getting in the way of my stamping and it's really irritating me! I'm sure many of you can relate to this. I guess I shouldn't complain, with all that is going on today, I'm thankful I have a job.



Here's my Fun Filled Friday Challenge card.




I used 2 leaf stamps to create my own pattern paper. I layered it with strips of Fall ribbon that measure approx. 2.5 inches long and assembled the card as you see here. This was a pretty quick and easy one for me this week, once I figured out what to do with this sketch. (Of course, right?!) This finished card size measures 6.5" x 5."


Make sure to run over to Kimmy's Stamps, Scraps, & More to see what she created with this sketch.




Stamps: DRS Designs- Small Silhouette Leaf, The beauty of Autumn Sentiment, Tiny Fall Leaf
Ink: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Yellow Ochre and Chestnut Roan.
Paper: The Paper Studio
Accessories: Autumn Ribbon by The Paper Company, SU! Ticket Corner Punch






Well, I've been busy playing with my new Holiday stamps from DRS Designs. Did you place an order from their new release? I'm loving these stamps! Stay tuned for later today...I have a little present to show you!


Have a wonderful Friday!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin