Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Simple Joys of Christmas!

Here's another sneak peek at some of the new DRS Designs Christmas Images. I made this card for the challenge that was posted yesterday on the DRS Designs Blog, to utilize a sentiment as the focal point of your project.
Did you give it a try?




Both the large Holly image and the sentiment are part of their new release. You can see all of their new releases here, as they become available.






Unfortunately, I don't think these pictures do this card any justice. It looks so much better in person! Images are colored with markers, Stickles were added to the holly berries, and the matted sentiment was Pop-Dotted.



Stamps: DRS Designs- Holly (F1004), Simple Joys of Christmas Sentiment (F957)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk in Olive Pastel and Warm Red
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, colored cardstock by The Paper Company
Accessories: Red Stickles, Bic markers, Corner Rounder Paper punch, Pop-Dots



Make sure to check back tomorrow for Card Sketch Wednesday. I've got a great sketch for you to try!
Hope you're having a wonderful day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

ChrissyM said...

What a lovely card! I just came across the DRS Design Challenge blog and had fun playing along.

Maria Matter said...

Oooo, I like that sentiment! This is a lovely card...love the sparkles!
Blessings, Maria

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin