Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, October 10, 2008

Fun Filled Friday Challenge-Scallops!

Kimmy Challenged us to use scallops in our challenge project this week. I knew my Nesties would be handy for this challenge!


I created a Scallop Circle card. I think this is one of the first "shaped" cards I have ever made!



The image is colored with markers and cut out and layered using my Nesties. As I'm sure you can tell, I also used my Nesties to create the actual card base! I stamped the sentiment on matching dark pink cardstock & used the SU! Word window punch to punch it out.



This is the first time I've really "blinged" up one of my cards as well. The layered image alone on the scalloped cardstock base made things a little too plain, so I thought the bling was just what it needed to dress it up a bit! I also used my white Gelly Roll pen to add the white dots to the light blue scallop.

Stamps: Image-Inky Antics, Sentiment-A Muse
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink-French Blue
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Bazzill Cardstock, Cardstock by Paper Reflections
Accessories: Zots Glue Dots, White Gelly Roll Pen, paper flowers-Prima, Bic Markers, Copic Markers, chalk-Inkadinkado, SU! Word Window Punch, Nesties, Bling by Me and My Big Ideas-Icon Stickers, Darice Finishing Accents and Hero Arts Gem Stones.


Don't forget to check out Kimmy's Scallop Challenge!

Do you have big plan for this weekend? I'm getting together with some of my cardmaking Friends and we are going to craft the night away tonight. I'm so excited I can't wait for them to come over. I plan on keeping my mouth shut and getting tons done. (Yeah right!) Well, I have good intentions of getting a lot done, so stay tuned, I'll have some new cards to show you very soon!

Until next time...

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin