Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Snowman Sketch!

Here's my Sketch Wednesday Challenge Card:





In case you missed it, here's the challenge sketch:



Are any of you Snowmen lovers like me?

I say, you can never have too many Snowmen images. They are all so cute & fun to use, and this one is no exception! This is a new image by DRS Designs. You can see all of their New Releases here.

DRS Designs also has a new Snowflake Background stamp now available. This one is more detailed & delicate looking then their first one, which you can see here.




Stamps: DRS Designs- Lil Stretch the Square Button Snowman (H1143), Interlocking Snowflake Background Stamp (H015)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Warm Red
Paper: Cardstock by Office Depot and The Paper Company
Accessories: Bic Markers, Nesties, Stickles, Ribbon by Offray and Bobbie M. Designs, Black Square Brads by Joann's Scrap Essentials

Don't forget about the other October Sketch Challenges, if you haven't tried them yet.


October 1st



October 8th

This is a pretty easy sketch to work with. Did you give it a try? I'll be waiting for your comments and a link to see your version of this sketch!

Have a great day!


Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Ok I played this week:) Here is the link to my card. http://stampscrapnmore.blogspot.com/2008/10/jens-sketch-challenge.html

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin