Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Fun Filled Friday Sketch Challenge!


This week's Fun Filled Friday challenge is to make a card using the sketch below. This sketch is one found in the Gallery Sketch book at the Stamp Shack.





So for all you sketch challenge lovers out there, this one is for you!

Hope you'll give it a try. Come back Friday, October 17th to see what I do with it. Don't forget, Kimmy has a Blog Candy drawing for all of the Fun Filled Friday Challenge participants. It's definitely worth the attempt! Can't wait to see your challenge card!

Until tomorrow...

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin