Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


Just a quick and fun post to share with you that today is my second wedding Anniversary.


Here's a picture of DH and I on our wedding day. (Can you see the smoke? Just as the picture was taken someone blew out the candle. How does that happen?)


Unfortunately we are both working today, so we are planning on celebrating tomorrow, since we both have the day off. We have a fun day at the Cider Mill planned and then we're going out for a nice dinner. We haven't gone out to dinner in forever! I'm really looking forward to it.

Happy Anniversary, Honey!

I love you!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

ChrissyM said...

Happy Anniversary. You looked gorgeous on your wedding day!

Anonymous said...

Some how I missed this post. Happy Anniversary. You are so beautiful.

Thanh Vo said...

Happy Anniversary! Well, belated now... but you know what I mean. You looked gorgeous that day.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin