Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Christmas Gift

I promised earlier today that I had a little present for you. Well, I wasn't kidding!


This card features one of the new Christmas sentiments by DRS Designs, just released this past Tuesday.

I like how the sentiment coordinates with this wrapped package image. For added dimension, I used pop dots to raise the matted gift to create the illusion that it really is a box coming off of the front of my card. This finished card measures 5" x 5.5."





Stamps: DRS Designs- Greatest Gifts Sentiment, Merry Christmas Bow
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company
Accessories: Bic Markers, Ribbon by Offray, Eyelets by Joann's Scrap Essentials, Pop-Dots, Decorative Corner punch by EK Success

Well, I'm heading back to my craft room to create more cards to show you in the upcoming days. Work has me so busy lately, that I've fallen behind--gotta stamp & create every last second I have to make progress!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Traci G said...

wow!! I am so behind in my blog surfing!! You have posted so many great projects since the last time I was here (including that cute broomstick!!)

Happy Belated Anniversary! Brian and I just celebrated our 6th anniversary about a week before yours.

All of your cards look spectacular. I wish I could comment on them all. Hopefully I won't get this behind again!!!

Maria Matter said...

Jennifer, this is so wonderful! I really like the way you colored the package and popped it. Great idea/design!!

Blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

What a darling card!! :) Love the present design!! TFS!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin