Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Delicate Flower



I created this card last week for my Aunt's Birthday, which was on Monday. She loves handmade stuff, so I knew I had to make her a Birthday card. I used a 2 step stamping set by SU! to create the flower.




And as I'm sure you can tell, I used my Nesties (love them!) and my Cuttlebug to create the background.



Here's the inside, before I wrote in it of course! I used this sentiment by DRS Designs.


It reads, "Wishing you a day of Happy Moments and a year of Happy Days!"


I love how this sentiment could be used as a birthday or for other occasions, like anniversaries or weddings as well.

Stamps: SU! Heartfelt Thanks, Sentiment by DRS Designs
Ink: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Olive Pastel, Lime Pastel, SU! Regal Rose, SU! Rose Red
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Bazzill
Accessories: Nesties, Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Brads by O'Scrap, Ribbon by Bobbie M. Designs.



Stay tuned for tomorrow's Fun Filled Friday Challenge. We have a sketch challenge this week. Have you seen it?



Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty in pink. Your aunt will love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin