Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Fun Filled Friday-Winter!



Today is Sunday, so that means it's time for a new Fun Filled Friday Challenge announcement.

Not sure what Fun Filled Friday is? Click here to read all about it.

With December right around the corner, Kimmy has challenged us to create a "Winter" themed project this week.


Is it looking like Winter in your neck of the woods? We're expecting a winter storm tonight that could leave us with up to 6" of the white stuff!



I'm glad I'm off of work tomorrow...the first major snow fall of the season tends to make the roads very messy here, if you know what I mean.


Have you subscribed yet? Don't miss another Fun Filled Friday challenge or the new stuff I have in store for you this week. Subscribe now!

Hope you're having a Great Weekend!


See you tomorrow!



Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin