Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Thanksgiving Blessings!


For our Fun Filled Friday challenge this week, Kimmy challenged us to make Thanksgiving cards. Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week already? WOW! Where has the year gone?


Just in time for this challenge, Nancy from the Stamp Shack sent me this Blessings image by Outlines. I thought it would make a great Thanksgiving Card!






I used quite a few mediums to color this image--markers & chalk, as well as pencils and Gamsol. I love how the red jacket on the scarecrow stands out like a sore thumb!






Make sure to run over to Kimmy's blog and check out her Thanksgiving Challenge card. I wonder if she's going to use her new Thanksgiving Turkey Riley stamp???????




Stamps: Image by Outlines, sentiment by Hero Arts
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan
Paper: Pattern Paper by Heidi Grace, Colored Cardstock byNature Preserve and Bazzill
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Bic Markers, Chalk by Inkadinkado, Ribbon by Pebbles Inc.
Finished Card Size: 6.25" x 5"



Today is also my day to post on the DRS Designs Blog. Click on the link and head over there so you don't miss my post on a Cozy Christmas card I made recently. Two posts in one day is so rare for me! :-)

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Etha said...

ohhh your colors an this are delicious! what a great stamp!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin