Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, November 9, 2008

One Last Chance for Harvest!

Kimmy and I challenge each other each week to make cards with a similar theme and post them on Fridays. We call them "Fun Filled Fridays!"


This week I have challenged her to a Harvest theme. I figured I would sneak in one more before the colder temps and the snow arrive--Fall is my favorite season. So, for this theme I'm thinking Wheat, Vegetables, fruits, pumpkins all in a basket--anything to do with Harvest.


We'd love for you to participate in our challenges as well. Feel free to create a Harvest themed card this week and post it on Friday for us all to see.
I'd love to see if any of us pick the same image to create with!


Hope your weekend is going well. I hope to be in my stamping room all day!


Stay tuned for some new projects this week! I'm working on something new from DRS Designs. You can see it tomorrow! :-)



Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin