Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rubbernecker Hibiscus

Here's another awesome image by Rubbernecker! I love their stamps! Just wish I had more time to use them! :-) I'm sure you can all relate!



I made this card several weeks ago & I'm just now getting around to posting about it. I colored the image with my Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. I cut the image out & and matted it with pink and brown cardstock.

The pattern paper is from the DCVW Glitter Stack. As you can see I used a decorative corner punch on my background layers and added some ribbon loops and a bow to accent the image.


This image reminds me of some tropical place with hot Summer temperatures. You definately won't find Hibiscus-type flowers here in Michigan, and definately not today--the temp right now is 26 degrees with a high expected of only 33! The sun is out though, so I'll take the little bit of heat it will give off today.

Well, as always, my weekend is packed full. Heading out to do a little Christmas Shopping with my Sister today and maybe we'll even stop and see Santa for fun! (If we do I'll post a picture for you to see!) I plan on spending the evening crafting away in my studio! DRS Designs has just released some new stamps and I get to play with them! Yeah! Have you checked them out yet?

Stamps: Rubbernecker
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, DCWV Glitter Stack, Bazzill Cardstock
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Ribbon unknown from my stash, Decorative Corner Punch by EK Success
Finished Card Size: 5" x 5"


If you've stopped by today, Thank you so much for your visit!

Please leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you!

Have a Wonderful Saturday.


Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! What a very gorgeous card!! You've colored it in so beautifully!! TFS!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin