Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

House Mouse Challenge!

For those of you who may be new to my blog, Kimmy, one of my best friends, and I host card making challenges on our blogs every week called Fun Filled Fridays (FFF). We take turns every other week giving a challenge. These challenges are announced every Sunday, and we display our finished cards for that challenge the following Friday. Kimmy and I keep the details to ourselves regarding these challenge cards, so until her challenge post Friday, I have no idea what she is planning on making until I see it, just like the rest of you, and vice versa. I think it is so much fun to see how different or similar our cards turn out.


Since today is Sunday, it's time to announce this weeks challenge...

It's been a while since I've used my House Mouse stamps, so this week we're going to dig them out!
I'm Challenging Kimmy to create a card using those adorable House Mouse stamps for this week's Fun Filled Friday Challenge!


If you have some House Mouse stamps we'd love for you to join us in this challenge! Make sure to post a link to your finished card so we can check it out!


Which House Mouse stamp is your Favorite?


I think the one I used on this card is my Favorite, but this image won't be the one I use for this weeks challenge. :-)


You'll have to wait till Friday to see it!

Stay tuned to my blog all this week as I have all kinds of new cards to show you!

Until Next time...

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin