Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, November 7, 2008

Veteran's Day Thank you!


This week Kimmy challenged us to make a Veteran's Day Thank you card for our Fun Filled Friday Challenge. What a perfect challenge for such a Patriotic week with the elections that just passed and Veteran's Day just around the corner.
You can see Kimmy's Challenge card here.




To all of our American Veterans and to those who are serving today, Thank you all you have endured to give us our Freedom and for helping us to keep it!
You are always in my thoughts and prayers!



Stamps: SU!, Hero Arts Sentiment
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Blue Iris
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by SU! and The Paper Company
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nesties, EK Success Decorative Corner Punch, Patriotic Stars Ribbon by Paper Trends



Have you Thanked a Vet today?

Have a great weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous Jennifer!! WOW!! I just wanted to let you know that I have something for you on blog! :) Please come check it out!

ChrissyM said...

Fantastic card. The coloring is awesome. Great job!!

Traci G said...

This is beautiful!! I absolutely love the way you did the decorative corners!!

Maria Matter said...

What a wonderful card! Beautifully done!!
Blessings, Maria

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin