Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Boyds Bear Thanks

At the Stamp Shack a few weeks ago, someone started a thread, "what is your favorite tea?" As the discussion progressed, I realized how many different flavors are out there that I'd really like to try. I say try because I can't tell you how many times I have bought different flavored tea or flavored coffees and then really disliked them. Then, I'm stuck with a whole box of tea or coffee grounds that I don't know what to do with. Have you ever been in this position?

So, I decided to create a stamping swap where we would swap different flavors of individually wrapped tea. Participants had to create some type of decorative tea bag holder that has stamping on it or send in tea related stamped images to be eligible for the swap. I was surprised at how quickly the swap filled up--15 participants in all and had I opened the swap to more I'm sure they would have filled as well.

Some of the tea flavors that are being sent in are:
Bigelow Pomegrante Pizzazz
Bigelow Vanilla Caramel
Chai tea
Apricot Tea
Tazo's Awake Tea
Stash Ginger peach green tea
Harney & Sons Organic Citron Green
Twinings "Earl Grey Tea"
Taz passion
Twining's of London Herbal Unwind-Citrus, Cinnamon, & Soothing Spices
Stash decaf Creme carmel tea
Stash Decaf Chocolate HAzelnut Tea
Trader Joe Chocolate decaf tea
Chamoile

Have you tried any of these tea flavors?


So, anyways, on to my card for today...









In one of the swap packages, I received a cute little Boyds Bears stamp set from my friend Ethel. I needed a few Thank You cards so I put this kit to use right away!











Since these bears are also sharing "tea," I'm adding this image to my tea packet of stamped images for the swap. So, if you're a particpant, you can look forward to receiveing some of these images as well!






Stamps: Uptown Rubber Stamps
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan
Paper: Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company and DCWV, Pattern paper by Chatterbox
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Ribbon by K & Company, Square Brads by Joann's Scrap Essentials
Finished Card Size: 5.5" x 4.25"



So, what's your favorite tea flavor? or If your a coffee drinker, what is your favorite flavor coffee?

Thanks for visiting!

Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So darling!! :) I used to collect these things!! What wonderful creations you have here lately!! TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin