Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award


I am honored to say that I've recently received this Creative Blogger Award from one of my DRS Designs DT members, Vicki. (She's giving away lots of candy this month-go check it out!)



Here are the rules:


1. The winner may put the logo on their blog.


2. Put a link to the person who sent you the award.


3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to their blogs


5. Leave a message for your nominees.


So here are the 5 blogs I've nominated, in no particular order:

Traci-Inkin' Up The Dog!




Janette-Stampin With Style




Pam-Stamping With Serendipity




Teresa-Aunt T's Paper Arts



Kimmy-Stamps, Scraps, and More




Thank you all for being Kreativ Bloggers! I look forward to reading your blogs daily!




Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin