Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Let It Snow!

The title of this post is "Let It Snow", but not right now! LOL! I'm not ready for all that yet!


But, I've titled it because of this cute little guy by DRS Designs.







I made this card using the DRS Designs Blog sketch challenge from last week. Did you get a chance to play? Click here to see the DRS Designs Sketch Challenge post.







As you can see, I played with the DRS Designs new snowflake background stamp and the snowflake ribbon slide again. I created my own pattern paper with my brayer again too! I had a lot of fun making this card. It does have a lot of my favorite things on it though too--blue is my favorite color, I love snowmen, the new snowflake background stamp is one of my favorite DRS Designs stamps, and adding a little sparkle to any of my projects is my favorite finishing touch!



I colored this image with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. I'm not going into all of the detail on how I made this card today. Sorry, I'm a little pressed for time this morning, as I'm not sure how long it will take me to vote, and I have to be to work by 2pm! They're expecting long lines everywhere today! Did you vote yet?

This picture here shows all the sparkle!



Stamps: DRS Designs- Vertical Let It Snow, Interlocking Snowflake Background, Snowflake Ribbon Slide
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Ballet Blue, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Azurite Blue
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored cardstock by Bazzill and The Paper Company
Accessories: Offray Ribbon, Glitter Glue, Inkadinkado chalk, Prismacolor Pencils and Gamsol,


Stay tuned for my Card Sketch Wednesday post tomorrow!
Thanks for visiting today, I'm glad you stopped by!



Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Heather said...

This is adorable! Fabulous card!

Etha said...

WOW this is gorgeous! love what you did with all the snowflakes! Such an involved card yet not overcrowded. Super!! thanks for playing :)

Anonymous said...

This is so gorgeous Jennifer!! :) I love this snowman!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin