Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, November 28, 2008

Fun Filled Friday House Mouse Holiday!


This week I challenged Kimmy to create a card using a House Mouse image, since it's been a long time since we've played with them! You can see my Fun Filled Friday Announcement post here.



I colored with image with pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. I matted the image with red, craft, and green cardstock as shown. I mounted the Holly pattern paper with green cardstock and added 1 large green brad and 2 small red brads to the upper center as shown. Next I adhered this layer to my red cardstock base, and mounted the matted image to it with foam tape for added dimension.



Stamps: House Mouse by Stampabilities
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Chestnut Roan
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company, pattern paper by DCWV
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Brads by Recollections and Joann's Scrap Essentials, 3D-Dots, SU! Notched Corner punch, Red Satin Ribbon by Offray
Finished Card Size: 6.25" x 5.5"




Did you see Kimmy's Warm and Cozy House Mouse card?

So, how many of you braved the crowds and went shopping today? I stayed home, slept in, and enjoyed my morning. Did you get any really, really good deals? Leave me a comment & let me know what I missed out on. I'd love to hear from you!


Hope you all had a Wonderful Thanksgiving!


Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin