Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Who Has Rileys?

Get your Riley Stamps out if you do!


For this week's Fun Filled Friday Challenge, Kimmy has challenged us to create a card using our Riley images. I know I ordered 4 Riley Stamps back in October but I've only created 1 card with them so far. You can see my Pumpkin Patch Riley here.


Now that Kimmy has challenged me to create another you'll get to see another one on my blog this coming Friday, January 23rd.


I hope you'll join me in this challenge.


My favorites Riley's are the ones where he's dressed as Santa, but I promise I won't use those ones for this challenge.


Let me know you were here today today & tell me which Riley image is your favorite!


Hope you have a great Week!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! I have Rileys!! You know I do!! :) I will be back later for a card to share!! Thank you Jennifer!! I have left and award for you too!! (It will be on my blog shortly!!)

Dawn said...

Wonderful job on your card...I Just LOVE all of the cards you make... they are so pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jennifer! Back with my Riley card! I used it with the technique challenge on SCS today! Thanks again for the images!! :)

Riley Cracks Up!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin