Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

DRS Designs Guest Designer Call-Apply Now!

Have you ever wanted to try out for a Design Team, but are somewhat intimidated by a lengthy term?

Does being on a Design team for only 2 months interest you?

Does this term fit into your schedule better than a more lengthy one?

If you've answered "yes" to the above questions then this call's for you!


Now is your chance to apply!
DRS Designs is looking for several Guest Designers to be a part of their Design Team!

Application deadline is 10pm EST on 1/30/09 - notifications will be made no later than 2/5/09.

They've recently created a blog for all of their Designs team calls and you can find all of the info for this call here.


Go on, Don't be shy, Give it you're best shot and apply today!


Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin