Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sending You a Smile!

There's an Arctic air blowing through Michigan right now making it very, very chilly here! We're in sub zero temperatures!

I made this card as a little "warm-me-up!"




All images by DRS Designs.


Gotta love the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig! It made adding the sentiment like this a piece of cake!




The oval floral image is one of their New Releases. You can see them all here , along with samples too!


Stamps: DRS Designs- Mega Flower Oval, 2 Line Flower Designs, Sending you a Smile Sentiment
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company and American Crafts
Accessories: Bic Markers, flower brad unknown, yellow circle brads by Recollections, Nesties, SU! Word Window punch, SU! Ticket Corner Punch
Finished Card Size: 5.5" x 5.5"



Curious about how my New Years Resolution is going?

Well, day #10 & it is still going strong! (I'm happy to report!) I'm still making it to the gym 3 days a week and I'm eating under 1500 calories a day. Progress so far...down 3 pounds! I'm definitely on the road to a happier and healthier me!


Sorry for such a short post today...I'm pressed for time. I'm off to squeeze in my work out for the day.


Ta Ta For Now!

Smiles,
Jennifer


PS: Don't forget DRS Designs has 2 Blog Candy Opportunities for you this week...



1. Check out this CPS post.



2. Check out this DRS Designs Blog Post .


Good Luck!

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

great job with your resolutions. It's much easier to smile and stick to it when there is progress. Have a great weekend when it gets here!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin