Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Precious Metals

It's my turn to give this week's Fun Filled Friday Blog Challenge.


This week's theme is...


Precious Metals!



I've challenged Kimmy to create a card with thoughts of Gold, Silver, Bronze and Copper in mind. We also have to use some type of metal embellishments on it too.



We'll post our cards on your blogs this Friday, January 30th for you all to see. We'd love for you to give this challenge a try as well. Make sure to leave us a comment with a link so we can check it out!



Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!



Happy Stamping!


Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin