Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

3 x 3 Challenge!

Kimmy and I have decided to keep our Fun Filled Friday Challenges into the New Year. Thanks to all of you who voted or emailed us to keep them. I'm glad so many of you are enjoying them!


So, with that in mind...


Welcome to the first Fun Filled Friday Blog Challenge Announcement of the New Year!


Kathy, a friend of ours from the Stamp Shack has challenged us to make a 3 x 3 card. Yes, that means making a card that is 3 inches by 3 inches in size. This is definitely a challenge for me, since I sometimes find making the regular A2 card size (4.25" x 5.5") small! Yikes! Wish me luck with this one!


You can see our finished cards this Friday, January 9th.


We'd love for you to participate as well. Make sure to post a comment with a link to your card so we can all view it. Please let us know if you have any other challenge themes you'd like to see us do as well.


Have a Wonderful Weekend!


Smiles,
Jennifer

1 comment:

Laura Evangeline said...

Oh, I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! I wish I could participate. Happy New Year!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin