Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Candy To Find Out What's Your Favorite Image!

Want more Blog Candy? DRS Designs wants to know what your favorite DRS image is!



There's another Blog Candy giveaway on the DRS Designs Blog! They are giving away a roll of the adhesive that DRS sells (it's awesome!). It is a roll of two sided tape, that measures 1/2" x 36 yards.




All you have to do is leave a comment on the DRS Designs Challenge #13 Blog Post, indicating your favorite DRS image. A random winner will be drawn from all of the responses on Sunday, 2/8/09.


I'm curious to find out what everyone's favorite image is. Here's the link to their catalog if you need to browse all of their images.

Good Luck!


Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin