Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Be My Valentine!

Can you believe it is the end of January already!?!?! Why does time seem to go by so quickly now that I'm an adult? I would give anything to make things slow down, just a little. You know the saying "Time flies when your having fun!" I guess I'm just always having fun! Well, it will be Valentine's Day before we know it, and it seems like forever since I've created anything with my House Mouse Stamps. I've missed all those little Cuties and it felt good to get back to creating with them. I've created a special valentine with this one, using last week's Splitcoast Stampers Sketch Challenge (SC212).




I made good use of a lot of supplies on this one:


my Cuttlebug and Heart Embossing Folder


Ribbon,


Fiskars threading Water Punch,


Conversation Heart Brads, that I received in a swap a long time ago,


and of course I had to incorporate a DRS Designs image, to create the word love from one of their latest releases!

Oh, and of course I layered my little House Mouse using my Nesties! (How could I forget!?!?)


Stamps: Stampabilities House Mouse, Love from Silhoutte Love Heart by DRS Designs
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company and American Crafts
Accessories: Conversation Heart Brads-unknown, Ribbon by S.E.I, Cuttlebug and Heart Blocks Embossing Folder, Fiskars Treading Water Punch
Finished Card Size: 4 7/8" x 6"




*******Remember my question to all of you last week regarding the trouble I was having trying to get my blog pictures "clickable" so you could see the details better? Well, I figured it out and I'm so excited about what I've learned! I found this blog, Dummies' Guide To Blogger, and did a little research & found out why it wasn't working for me. If you are having the same issues, read this post to find out how to change it. I'm sure you will find many other aspects of this blog helpful. I know I did, and I still have a lot of posts to catch up on.



Happy Tuesday To You and Happy Day off To me--I hope to spend it shopping at Achiever's, Joann's, and Target for a few goodies, then to use my new goodies crafting the night away!


Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh, isn't this card cute!! I'm having an issue with the clickable photo in Wordpress since I upgraded. Never thought to google to see how to fix it. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest card- I love your work and look forward to your postings.

Hope you had a nice day off!

XOXO

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin