Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back In Business with Sketch Wednesday

Last Week DRS Designs sponsored the CPS Sketch challenge that was posted on my blog last Wednesday, so I cancelled my personal Sketch Wednesday. Well, I'm glad to announce that my Sketch Challenge Wednesdays have returned!

Here's today's sketch...
Won't you give it a try? I did, and here's my card:



This card is perfect for a baby shower or the new arrival of a sweet, little baby girl. My cousin's baby show is February 1st and I'm going to give this to her. She's due February 23rd and she knows already that she's having a little girl. The sentiment and both images are from the latest release by DRS Designs. You can see their entire stamp catalog here.


I colored the baby Buggy image with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. The diaper pin image and sentiment were stamped with pink ink.



Stamps: DRS Designs- Brush Baby Buggy, Babies Prayer, Diaper Pin
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Rose Red
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by Bazzill, and DCWV
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nesties, Brads by O'Scrap, Ribbon by American Crafts, Decorative Corner Punch by EK Success
Finished Card Size: 4.25" x 4.5"



Don't forget!
DRS Designs is looking for several Guest Designers for their Design Team! Check out the DRS Designs DT Call Blog for all of the info.

Happy Wednesday Everyone! (and Happy Friday to me! No, it's not a long weekend--I'll be working the weekend-Yuck!)

Smiles,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Wonderful job with the sketch.

Anonymous said...

Darling card and sketch!! ;)

Traci G said...

Very cute card!!! I'm pulling for February 24th because that's a great day to be born!!!

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I love your baby girl card.I would love to see it for a baby boy.Great job once again!
Bell

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin