Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, January 23, 2009

Too Early for Easter?





I hope not, cause Easter Egg Riley is here! He's just in time for this week's Fun Filled Friday Challenge! Kimmy challenged us this week to create with him. When I think of Easter, the colors purple and yellow come to mind for me, so that's what I had to use to color this egg, and build my card from there.



I used my Prismacolor pencils to color my Riley image and used my Nesties to mat him and to create the sentiment tag.






As you can tell, I also used my Martha Stewart Zig Zag Border Punch to decorate my cardstock. I love how the different color of cardstock shows up through the little holes.



Stamps: Hanna Stamps- Eggshell Riley, Sentiment by Great Impressions
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Wisteria
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts and Bazzill
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Ribbon by Bobbie M. Designs, Brads by Recollections, Nesties Martha Stewart Zig Zag Border Punch
Finished Card Size: 5.75" x 4.75"



Make sure to check back this Sunday as I will be announcing the theme for next week's Fun Filled Friday Challenge.

Don't Forget to check out Kimmy's Riley card--and check her post's from earlier this week. She's posted several cute Riley cards already!

If you make a Riley card, or if you've made one recently, make sure to leave me a link so I can check it out. I'd love to see it!

Thanks for visitng today, TGIF! and have a wonderful weekend!

Happy Stamping!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet is this!! I love it!! :) Hope you saw my last creation with this image using the mosaic technique!!

Dawn said...

This is just darling! what a great job you did!!! I LOVE your cards!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin