Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Snow Fun!

As promised here are a few pictures of us this past weekend on our Snowmobiling trip to Sault Ste. Marie in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. It was about a 6 hour drive for us from the Metro Detroit area. Oh what fun! They have tons of snow there!
Saturday was a great riding day, very cold (17 degrees F) but the sun was out. It was so pretty on the trails! See for yourself!












Here's DH and I sitting on his sled. We posed this picture ourselves & set the camera timer. I ran in just seconds before this was taken. The camera is sitting on my Snowmobile across from us.



Here's DH being funny and posing in the middle of the trail!








We even saw a deer! This is my first time ever seeing one up close. I wanted to stop and watch him (or her), but it was almost dusk and I was freezing, so we had to get back to the hotel. Are these pics great or what!?!?






Hope you enjoyed seeing these!

Have a great Day!

Smiles,
Jennifer

7 comments:

Cindi said...

awesome pics!!! and yes, very pretty, even if it was so cold. nice looking traols you had, and I love the deer pics.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I used to love snowmobiling before the kids came along. Looks like you two had a great time. It's beautiful country in the UP.

Traci G said...

These pictures are spectacular!!!!!! Looks like you guys had fun!

Anonymous said...

What breathtaking pictures! Isnt the UP just beautiful?! TFS

THE COZY CABIN said...

Wow! Wish we had snow here like that...my boys would be in heaven.

THE COZY CABIN said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! looks like you had a blast. bell

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin