Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Picture Tag!


My Friend Teresa, from Aunt T's Paper Arts Tagged me!


Here are the instructions:

1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder, then pick the 6th picture in that folder.
3. Post that picture on your blog and the story that goes along with the picture.
4. Tag 6 other people that you know or don’t know to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog or an e-mail letting them know you chose them.


I like this tag game! It's a fun one! Here's my picture!



Over a year ago, my DH and I built the home we are currently living in. This picture was taken in the very early stages of the building process. At this time we didn't even have a roof yet! This is showing the back of our house. Of course this is one of many pictures we have of the building process. We moved in last March (Can't believe it's been almost a year already!) and I posted many of the pictures right here on my blog. You can read all about the process and see pictures from start to finish, including pictures of the inside of our house too, by clicking the label "house" on the side of my blog.



The six other people I am tagging for Picture Tag are:

Kimmy-Stamps, Scraps and More

Traci-Inkin' Up The Dog


Angie-Stampings of the Shug

Ethel-The Paperquilter

Kim-Running On Ink


Tami-Dapple Designs

Well, that's it for today--Sorry so short. I'm leaving on a Jet Plane next Saturday and have tons of house work to do, some packing, and I want to play a little in my studio today. I MUST get off this computer if I'm going to accomplish anything today!

Hope you have a nice & relaxing weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin