Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tis the Season for Golf!

The weather here in Michigan is finally turning around! I think the official golf season started here this past Saturday with our warmest day of 2009 this far at 73 degrees, and better yet, tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer than that! I know my Dad and Uncles are eager to pull out their clubs and hit the course!

Here's a Golfer's Birthday card I made with them in mind. I'll probably make this card again in August for my Uncle's Birthday.

Both the image & the sentiment are by DRS Designs. I colored the golf bag image with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. I sponged light brown ink around the golf bag to tone down the whiteness of the cardstock.






Stamps: DRS Designs- Golf Clubs, Back Nine Birthday Greeting
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Creamy Brown
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company, American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nesties, Cuttlebug and Cuttlebug Spots and Dots Embossing Folder, brads by Joann's Scrap Essentials, SU! Photo Corner Punch, Ribbon by Bobbie M. Designs
Finished Card Size: 5.5" x 5.75"



Well, today is the big day--I'm off to my girls stamping weekend, Shackapolooza!

I'll be stamping & papercrafting the weekend away!

Until next time...


Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fabulous masculine card Jenn!! I love the golf clubs and the texture bg!! Just perfect!! :) TFS!!

Jessica G. said...

Great guy card! I'm really enjoying re-visiting the kraft color combos, especially for masculine cards. This is a perfect combination for these fun images!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin