Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

For My Friend!

Finally, I've finished a challenge from Magnolia Vs Stampavie! I've been meaning to participate in them for a while, but I've gotten behind & forgotten about them in my haste.



This week's challenge was a sketch challenge--my favorite! The image, the designer paper and the paper flowers I used on this card are all available from Sunflowers and Dragonflies.




This image is "My Little Friend" from Rachelle Anne Miller. Isn't she precious?!?!?! I colored her with pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. I tried to color her appropriately so that she matched the Basic Gray designer paper I picked for this card. The sheet I used on this card is from the Euphoria set.




I used a 'ton' of flowers from the Lucid Prima Flowers Collection to decorate this card, along with some purple Primas from my stash. I love all the different flower shapes available, especially when they are layered. Pinning them together with a coordinating brad really sets them off & brings the entire project together.



Stamps: Rachelle Anne Miller-My Little Friend
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Designer paper is from the Euphoria Set by Basic Gray, Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company & American Crafts
Accessories: Prima Flowers-Lucid, Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Copic Cool Gray marker C1, eyelets & brads by Joann's Scrap Essentials, Ribbon unknown from my stash

Finished Card Size: 5 5/8" x 6"





Stay tuned for tomorrow's new Fun Filled Friday Challenge Announcement!
Thanks for visiting today! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

3 comments:

Jessica G. said...

What a beautiful card! You always get such vibrant colors from your pencils -- who needs Copics??

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet is this!! I adore your creation Jen!! Love those flowers!!

Beth Norman said...

So cute. All those flowers are very pretty.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin