Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stamping in La La Land!

Kimmy and I and 20 other stampers from the Stamp Shack are having a blast at our yearly stamping Retreat weekend! Unfortunately, I forgot the USB cord to my computer and am unable to upload any pics, so my Fun Filled Friday card has been postponed until I get home on Sunday. To be honest I haven't even been on the computer much at all--so unlike me!


We are living the life here, stamping & papercrafting all day & night long! It's amazing how quickly time flies by! I love seening what other people's projects in progress and I'm learning all kinds of new things from them. I have a ton of new ideas, I just hope I remember all of them when I get back home! I've tried to take pictures of the things that are inspiring me. So far I have ideas for Christmas cards! (I know it's still way to early to even be thinking about that!) I've also learned how to tie pretty knots (Thanks Traci!) and I have been playing with lots of glitter! Stay tuned to see all of my new projects soon!

I'll be sure to post an update Sunday evening when I return home.
Hope you're having a great weekend!


Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin