Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

All Good Things Must come to an End


Well, our stamping retreat has ended and I am now back home. Did you miss me? Our stamping girls weekend was at the Potawatomi Inn in Angola, Indiana, and we had a blast! Twenty two of us have been stamping, chatting, eating & inspiring each other together since Thursday. I have to admit, I am glad to be back home, but I am so bummed it's over--already! Time flies when you're having fun & this weekend surely flew by!



Here are a few pics outside the Inn where we stayed.








Here we are, all of us, in front of the fireplace in the Inn lobby!


These pictures show our crop space in the conference room.


At one point a man peeked in wondering what we were doing asked if we were having a Rummage Sale! LOL!


And here's Kimmy and I hiding behind our luggage! By looking at this picture, you'd think we brought our entire craft rooms with us!




So, now that I'm home I'm trying to catch up on my daily blog reading, and I found out that if you are like most paper crafters/stampers who like Copics, Nesties, Martha Stewart border punches, Stamps, Paper, Flowers, Buttons and ribbons, then you don't want to miss the blog candy being given away here.


Hope you had a fabulous weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer


PS: Stay tuned to see my late Fun Filled Friday Project!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time! So so jealous I did not get to go!

Heather said...

Looks like a great time!!!

BarbK said...

Looks and sounds like you all had a wonderful time. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to attend this year.

Jessica G. said...

Sounds like a perfect retreat -- what a gorgeous location! I can understand why you wouldn't want it to end!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had a great time Jen!! Looks like it was so much fun and hangin out with all those stampers/scrapers!!! (Now we want to see what you've done!!)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin