Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, April 5, 2009

One in A Million


Here's another of DRS Designs new images that were just released yesterday. Meet Leonard. Isn't he adorable? Sitting in the cheering section and all set for the big game! I think it's funny that he has a hot dog in hand. (I don't want to be too graphic, but think where do hot dogs come from???) LOL!


DRS Designs has gone Hog Wild and has many other cute pig stamps now available just like this one. Click here to see all of their new releases.




I colored Leonard with pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. I matted him using my Nesties and created the horizontal panel using my Fiskars border punch and Holiday Ribbon--love how it matches perfectly and not so holiday-ish here!



Stamps: DRS Designs- Leonard at the Game, One in a Million sentiment
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Yellow Ochre
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nesties, Brads by Making Memories, Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch, Ribbon by Joann's Holiday Inspirations

Finished Card Size: 4.5" x 5.5"

Don't forget that you can enter to win one of 2 sets of unmounted rubber including many of their new releases by following the blog hop that took place this past Friday. Blog Hop Stop #1 is here. Sorry I can't tell you where the goodies are though, you'll have to follow the entire hop to find them.

This is Spring Break week for most school go-ers. It's also considered Holy week for those who celebrate Easter as well. Since this Friday is Good Friday, I've challenged Kimmy to create an Easter card for this week's Fun Filled Friday Challenge. Won't you play along? Please post a link for me to check out your Easter cards. I'd love to see what you've made!


Hope you having a relaxing weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer

5 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Great Leonard card -- I really like the bright, cheery color combo and the punched strip. You are right; it IS kind of ironic that he had a hot dog. Maybe it's a soy dog??

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love the bright happy colors! The pig hot dog combo make me giggle! LOVE IT!

Heather said...

This is adorable! Love the bright colors!

Anonymous said...

OMG Jen!! You've really done this cute piggy so much justice!! :) This is a fav of my hubbies and i know he would love this one!! So cute!! You rock girl!!

Traci G said...

LOL---this is such a cute stamp!!! I love what you've done with him! I hope he's enjoying his hot dog! LOL.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin