Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Friday, April 3, 2009

DRS Hop Stop #1!

Welcome to the First DRS Designs Blog Hop!


The fun starts here with sneak peeks of all their new images that will be released tomorrow, April 4th, 09, and will conclude with a blog candy give away. Be sure to follow the entire hop. I'm sure it will be a very interesting and entertaining ride!


First up, I'd like you to meet Leonard's Bathtime Buddies and this adorable "Hogwash" sentiment to go with them!


I colored these cuties with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. I cut them out with my Nesites and before I took them out of the die I sponged around them with lime green ink. I matted them as shown, added some lime green polka-dot ribbon and painted them with Opal Shimmerz for a little sparkle.



A little out of the ordinary, I know--How often do you see pigs sparkle? These little piggies are nice & clean from their Hogwash, unlike most pigs you are used to seeing! :-)

The card base was also stamped with the Versatile Background stamp with Versamark for a little added texture.

Stamps: DRS Designs- Vicki's Versatile Background, Leonard's Bathtime Buddies, Hogwash Sentiment (released tomorrow 4/4/09)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Lime Pastel, Versamark
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by Bazzill
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nesties, Opal Shimmerz, Sponge Daubers, Michael's Dashes, Dots and Checks Ribbon
Finished Card Size: 5" x 7"


Be sure to follow the blog hop til the end to see all of the sneak peek designs available starting tomorrow. Plus, as an added bonus, as if the eye candy isn't enough, there are two opportunities to win blog candy throughout the hop. You'll have to visit each blog to find out the candy details...let me give you a hint...Free Rubber!



So, next up on the DRS Designs Blog Hop is Dawn from the Rubber Room.



Enjoy the hop & all the sneak peeks.


Have a wonderful weekend!

Smiles,
Jennifer
Edited to add: DRS Has gone Hog Wild--all of the new images seen along the Hop route are now available! Click here to see all of their new releases!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennifer, I wanted to tell you again that I LOVE your sweet creation!! The pigs for each panel are ADORABLE!!! Awesome job!! :)

Beth Norman said...

Adorable. You work with small images very easily. That is an area where I struggle.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin