Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Blue Flower Sympathy

Hooray it's Wednesday! Here's a quick and easy sketch for you to create with.

And here's my quick and easy sketch challenge card, or should I say note card because of it's dimensions. It's a tiny one compared to the ones I've been making lately.


Both the image and sentiment are from DRS Designs. I colored the flowers with markers and stamped the sentiment with blue ink. I followed the sketch and added some ribbon and brads.


Here's the recipe with all the details:
Stamps: DRS Designs- Lily Corner, Script S with Sympathy sentiment
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, SU! Brilliant Blue
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company, American Crafts
Accessories: Bic Markers, Brads and Ribbon by Making Memories
Finished Card Size: 4.75" x 3 5/8"


Well, my packing has begun and after today's 8 hours of work I will be on vacation! The Shackapolooza weekend is here! There are about 25 of us traveling to Indiana to stay at the Potawatomi Inn and crop the weekend away! I plan on learning new techniques, playing with my Rubbernecker stamps that have been begging for my attention, and creating all kinds of projects to share with you. Don't worry, I have a few blog posts already scheduled while I'm away & I plan on doing a little "live" blogging while I'm there too. I'm so excited! I can't wait to show you pictures, and I haven't even left yet! :-)


Hope you have a great Thursday & please make sure to share your projects with me if you get a chance to play with this sketch!

Ta Ta for now...

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Beautiful sympathy card; I really like your sketch and the ribbon treatment. Have a great time on your vacation!!

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous Jen!! Just love the flowers in blue and that sketch is awesome!! :) You are always going to do such fun things!! Take me with you!! LOL!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin