Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

3 Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed...

...one fell off and bumped his head!



Any of you familiar with that kids song?


This card reminds me of it.






Here's another sneak peek for the next release from DRS Designs. This monkey image and this sentiment will be available for purchase this Saturday May 2nd. Don't forget about the Blog Hop on Thursday as well. I'm sure you'll be seeing these cuties again!








Isn't Michelle the Monkey cute?!?!?! I colored the monkeys with Prismacolor Pencils and blended the colors with Gamsol. I used my Nesties to cut them out & mat them. I pop dotted them for extra dimension. The sentiment was stamped in brown ink and I added ribbon adhered with staples.



Stamps: DRS Designs- Michelle the Monkey, Walk on the Wild Side Sentiment (both available for purchase on 5/2/09)
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink in Creamy Brown, SU! Blush Blossom
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company, American Crafts
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Nesties, Ribbon by the paper Studio, Stapler/Staples, EK Success Decorative Corner Punch
Finished Card Size: 7 5/8" x 4 3/4"



Well, now that my long awaited stamping vacation is over, it's back to a hectic work week for me. I'm looking forward to my day off on Thursday to catch up on some sleep. It's so true...I need a vacation from my vacation! :-)



Thanks for visiting today!

Smiles,
Jennifer



3 comments:

Heather said...

This card is SOOOO cute! Great job!

Maria Matter said...

What a cute little monkey x3!!
A fabulous card Jennifer!
Blessings, Maria

Anonymous said...

TEEHE!! This is adorable Jen!! Love the "monkies jumping on the bed" theme!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin