Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Circular Embossing with the Cuttlebug

Happy Sunday!


I hope you are finding this weekend enjoyable & relaxing! Unfortunately or should I say fortunately, I am working this weekend (Yuck, yet I'm thankful I have a job!) so, I'll be doing my relaxing tomorrow since I'm off. I'm sure I'll be in my studio most of the day working with the new rubber I received last week and working on this week's Fun Filled Friday challenge.

I challenged Kimmy to something a little out of the ordinary for this week's Fun Filled Friday challenge. How involved are you, or can you be, with your Cuttlebug? Take a look at what Becca did to make this card. This is the technique Kimmy and I will be attempting for this week's challenge. I only hope my card will turn out as pretty and unique as Becca's!


Unsure what Fun Filled Friday is? Kimmy, one of my best friends, and I host card making challenges on our blogs every week called Fun Filled Fridays (FFF). We take turns every other week giving a challenge. These challenges are announced every Sunday, and we display our finished cards for that challenge the following Friday. Kimmy and I keep the details to ourselves regarding these challenge cards, so until her challenge post Friday, I have no idea what she is planning on making until I see it, just like you, and vice versa. I think it is so much fun to see how different or similar our cards turn out. Won't you play along with us & give this week's challenge a try? We'd love to see your project as well. Just make sure to leave a link to your project if you do, so we can check it out!



Well, I have my work cut out for me this week, so unfortunately I don't have any projects completed at this time to show you. I'm going out of town on Thursday for a stamping weekend with the girls from the Stamp Shack, so I need to pack still and plan my blog projects ahead of time for the end of this week--there's no time for slacking! We're all headed to the Potawatomi Inn in Angola, Indiana for "Shackapolooza!" We have one of their conference rooms rented out for the weekend & we are going to crop, eat & chat the weekend away! Several of us went last year & it was a blast! Plus, the Inn is a beautiful, great place to stay. Check out the site and see for yourself! I'm so excited! I'll be home Sunday afternoon & you can plan to hear all about it in Monday's blog post, complete with pictures too!



Well, gotta run...I have several cards to finish up & I need to start packing!



Stay tuned for another DRS Designs Blog challenge announced tomorrow.




Smiles,
Jennifer

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin