Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Version of Egg Decorating!

Are you all set for the Easter Bunny's big visit?
Well, no kids in my household (not yet anyways) and the family parties are being held else where, so DH and I won't be decorating eggs this year. As close as I get to egg decorating is what I've done on this card--stamped them!


I stamped them all on coordinating cardstock colors that matched the ink I was using. I cut them all out & arranged them around the border of the sentiment I stamped. I matted it a few times, added some brads and 2 kinds of ribbon with a big puffy bow & viola! my Easter eggs were done! LOL!


Here's a close up--aren't they pretty?


Stamps: DRS Designs- 4 in 1 Egg Background, Easter the Promise of God's Love Sentiment, Easter Greetings with Cross
Ink: SU! Orchid Opulence, Pixie Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Smooth Colored Cardstock by The Paper Company, Textured colored cardstock by American Crafts
Accessories: Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Sheer Ribbon by Bobbie M. Designs, Pink Ribbon by Target Club Wedd
Finished Card Size: 5.25" x 4.5"


Sorry for such a quick post today. I'm already running behind today & I have to take my Great Aunt to a Doctor appointment, so I gotta run. Since it is Easter Eve you can expect to see the Bunny here tomorrow (and the next Fun Filled Friday theme announcement too). Stay tuned!

Hope you have a wonderful Saturday!

Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Heather said...

WOW! That is a lot of cutting. Great card! Hope you have a Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

How fun Jenn!! I love all the colors and the border you've made with them!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin