Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Witching You a Happy Halloween!

Here's another cute card I made yesterday. Yes, of course I'm still using my new stamps from DRS Designs. Are you sick of seeing my Halloween cards yet? I do have more to show you, but I'll give you a break, tomorrow's card will not have a Halloween theme! LOL!


The sentiment on this card is one of the new releases by DRS Designs. I made my own pattern paper for this card as well, using the Open Plaid Striped Background stamp and orange ink. In between the open spaces I stamped the Candy Corn Edger image and colored the candy with markers.

I stamped the sentiment with black ink and inked the edges with orange. I matted it with black & orange cardstock. (Remember the orange cardstock I made using bleach on this card? I used up part of those scraps on this card as well.)

The pumpkin image seen here is also by DRS Designs. I colored him with markers, used my Nesties to layer him creating a tag, punched a hole in the top, and then decorated it with some Halloween ribbon and adhered it to the top of my card.



Stamps: DRS Designs- Open Plaid Background, Candy Corn Edger, Witching you a Happy Halloween Greeting, Small Jack O Lantern
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black, Colorbox Fluid Chalk in Tangerine
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Colored cardstock by Paper Reflections
Accessories: May Arts Ribbon, Nesties, Bic Markers

Are you as excited about Halloween as I am?

Hope you have a great Thursday!

Smiles,
Jennifer

4 comments:

Heather said...

This is a super cute card! Great job!

Janette said...

really cute! love the candy corn edger borders

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

What an awesome card. Love the colouring.

Anonymous said...

What a darling card!! :) Love the row of candy corn!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin