Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Sketch Challenge Blog Candy Winner!

The Blog Candy Winner of my Card Sketch Challenges for August is




You can see her sketch cards here.


Thanks so much for playing, Barb! I'll have your package in the mail by the weekend.

Just a reminder, I posted the first Card Sketch challenge for September yesterday. Make sure to check back every Wednesday for a new sketch. You never know...the next Sketch Challenge Blog Candy Winner could be you!


Thanks for visiting today!


Smiles,

Jennifer

1 comment:

BarbK said...

Thanks, Jennifer. This is amazing news and I really appreciate it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin