Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fun Filled Friday...Under the Sea!


This week's Fun Filled Friday Challenge has a "Under the Sea" theme!
Fish
Kimmy and I will be making projects that deal with water, fish, sea, boating, sand etc--anything sea related!
We'd love for you to participate in this challenge as well. We post our finished projects on Friday, so you'll have to wait til then to see what we come up with. Feel free to post a link to your project anytime!
"Sea" you Friday!

Smiles,
Jennifer



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin