Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Monday, September 8, 2008

Quick and Easy Happy Holidays!

Need to make some quick and easy holiday cards? Here's an idea for you!


(Sorry for awful shadow around my scallop tag.)

I used the "Happy Holidays!" sentiment by DRS Designs and repeatedly stamped it & stamped it off using red and green ink on white cardstock. Then I cut the cardstock to size and matted it with green cardstock. I tied a red ribbon around the bottom. The cardstock base was made from red cardstock and measures standard A2 size, 4.25" x 5.5." I made the circle tag by stamping the sentiment once in red ink & using my Nesties to mat it in a red plain circle and a green scallop circle. I used a pop dot to adhere the tag to the card.


Stamps: DRS Designs- Tiny Happy Holidays Stamp
Ink: Colorbox Fluid Chalk ink in Warm Green and Warm red
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, colored cardstock by Paper Reflections
Accessories: Red ribbon by Bobbie M. Designs, Nesties, 3D-Dots


Smiles,
Jennifer



PS: Make sure to check back on Tuesday, I made another card using the famous DRS Designs Ribbon Slides!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin