Welcome to Ink N Scrap Habits!

I've created this blog to share my life & love of paper crafts with others. You will read bits and pieces of what goes on in my world and be able to see my paper craft creations! Please leave me a comment if you see something you like. I'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Greetings!

Just a quick post today to share with you another Thanksgiving card I recently made. This card is fairly basic, but I think the image speaks for itself. I love the way it turned out!



This is another new Thanksgiving/Harvest image now available by DRS Designs. I colored it with markers and played with my new Shimmerz. These next 2 photos let you see the actual image better.





You can see the Shimmerz better in this one.




This one shows the actual colors better.



Have you seen my gallery on the DRS Designs site? Click here to check it out!

Make sure to check out the DRS Designs Blog on Monday. The DT will be posting a new Blog challenge that you won't want to miss--it's all about using stamps in a new way! So, put your thinking caps on this weekend and join us next week!




Stamps: DRS Designs- Thanksgiving Greeting Squares
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Paper: Smooth white cardstock by Office Depot, Bazzill Cardstock
Accessories: Bic Markers, Shimmerz


Smiles,
Jennifer

2 comments:

Traci G said...

"fairly basic"?????? I would say super beautiful!!!

Etha said...

Beautiful coloring!! I love this image, have yet to ink it up :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin